Premier Mortuary Card
Our philosophy is to lovingly and carefully guide you through one of your life’s most difficult experiences,“the death of a loved one ”. It is our goal to honor the tradition of yesterday while helping you create the tradition of tomorrow. We are family, and like you, we make decisions that suit the needs of our community. We make a great difference in the care, and services that we provide the families who come to us at their time of need.
Whether you’re planning for yourself or for your loved one, the Premier Mortuary Card is one of the most important elements of a person’s final arrangements. With the opportunity for great personalization,Premier Mortuary Card can truly reflect the uniqueness of the life it honors. Today, when it comes to “pre-plan” and “pre-pay” final wishes, pre-paying can protect you and your family from future inflationary trends, while simultaneously providing you the peace of mind, of knowing, that your family will be free to focus on their loss. Premier Mortuary Card wanted you to have a peace of mind and be free from the details of the funeral service nitty-gritties. We also wanted, for you to focus, in being there with your loved one, attending to your family members grief, reminiscing and share stories with them. Let us plan ahead.
Funeral Service Package
– Retrieval of body from place of death using service vehicle to Mortuary
– Assist in documentation requirements i.e.. processing of death certificate and burial permits(fees, if any, not included)
– Embalming services.
– sanitation and preservation of the body for 7 days using local chemicals; restoration of disfigured features when deemed necessary feasibility provided that the cost of such shall be assessed by the mortuary.
– Provide professional cosmetologist care to the deceased member.
– Assist in arranging for services of a minister or priest.
– Interment – use of 1 hearse to burial site within 25km radius of servicing mortuary.
– Viewing equipment and paraphernalia – 1 standard set of viewing lights, casket stand, announcement board and carpet;
– Casket – locally manufactured, wood, half glass, single cover, standard seniorsize with inside dimensions of L-186 cm., W-55cm., H-38 cm.
Terms and Conditions
Payment – Php. 7,770.00 (First 2 years)
– 12 months contestability (pre-existing disease only)
– 6 months contestability (natural death)
Installment Plan – ( Php. 777.00 / month , 24 months)
– 12 months contestability (pre-existing disease / natural death)
Note : If death occurs before the completion of the contestability.
– The Immediate family shall pay Php15,000.00 to avail the mortuary service.
– Cash conversion amount is Php10,000.00 for unrendered service.
– Non-transferrable, non assignable and non refundable..
For more info on other insurance products and services for your protection and peace of mind, pls check this links:
http://www.premierglobalsystem.com/main/ Marketing Network
http://www.premierprotect.com.ph/main/ Insurance Agency